Sunday 12 May 2013

A bit about me!

My name is Jessica Grimshaw, i am 18 years old and i run 2 youtube channels :) One is for my covers and original music, and the other is a beauty channel!
I recently uploaded a Spring Haul and April Favourites video. I LOVE making them, although i am new to the beauty side of youtube but i'm loving it already. On this blog i will probably be posting OOTD'S, recent purchases, new videos and just everyday blogging :)

LINKS TO WHERE YOU CAN CHECK ME OUT AND GET TO KNOW ME MORE:
www.youtube.com/Jessicadoesbeauty
www.youtube.com/Jessicasings10
www.twitter.com/Jessicaaa_100

1 comment:

  1. Jessica your a cameraolic (person who loves to use the camera) I love all the videos you do!! Noq you have a blog page that's amazing!!! Always gonna support!! Love you. Keep doing your thing! xoxo -Kaitlyn (@ILove1D_Kaitlyn)

    ReplyDelete