Thursday 16 May 2013

Would you rather? Beauty Edition!

Hello lovelies! I've been reading a few of these posts! Including http://x-couturegirl-x.blogspot.co.uk and http://lyonsnotes.blogspot.co.uk/ :) And i really enjoyed reading them so i thought i would give it a go! Lets do this!
 
1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
Oh gosh, this is hard. I think i would have to say goodbye to my palettes and eyeshadows. I cant live without mascara and lipsticks can completely change the way you look. So bye bye eyeshadows!
 
2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Ahhhhh! Thats horrible! Well i have always had long hair so i guess i would choose to never be able to cut it again, as it will just grow which is what i'm used to anyway haha!
 
3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Probably pink! But thats just because that what i always use at the minute :)
 
4.) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
I would rather spend it on clothes! I would go to places i cant usually afford and i would go wild! haha
 
5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Ewww! erm, i guess i would choose eyeliner as lipstick as long as it was pinky/burgandy. If it was black i couldn't do it! But i will choose eyeliner as lipstick :)
 
6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
We don't have a Sephora here in the UK so i guess i would choose MAC. They have everything though so i think it would be fine :)
 
7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
I would rather use only one lip color as at the minute, im not wearing many different colours on my lips anway and i love playing about with different eyeshadows.
 
8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Definately wear winter clothes in the summer, living in the UK i pretty much do it anyway haha! Could you imagine walking around the snow in shorts and a tank top? oh no...
 
9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
I think i would rather have dark nails all year round, as i tend to gravitate towards dark colours more anyway!
 
10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
I would rather give up my favourite lip product and try different (maybe similar) colours instead haha! i love my naked 2 colours too much!
 
11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
hmmmmm, messy bun! (if i can perfect it haha)
 
12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Probably never use lipgloss, i would just use lipstick instead and i always paint my nails! I dont really like having bare nails for too long.
 
13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
ahhh this is soooo horrible! I dont even know if i can choose, i really dont like when girls look like they have sharpied their eyebrows on, but we all know how terrible we would look without any eyebrows at all so i guess i would have to sharpie them on! My worst nightmare haha!
 
14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
I would have to live without nail polish, i never leave the door without even a little bit of makeup! But i would miss my colourful nails!
 
 
What do you guys think? Do you agree with me on any of these questions, id love to know in the comments! I read all your comments and anwser back to everyone! :) If you read this, i tag YOU! <3
 
Much love,
Jessica xo

No comments:

Post a Comment