Sunday 26 May 2013

OOTD :)

Hello lovlies! Sorry i havent been posting very regularly, ive been super busy with work! So today i have been to the gym and now im going round my nans with the family to have some lunch/dinner. So i've changed into a casual but nice outfit :)


My cardigan has been stolen from my mum, i think its vintage :)
Everything else is from topshop!
My creepers are also stolen from my sister, but she was going to throw them out anyway so yay! :) I am not sure where they are from :\
This outfit is super comfy and i love the batwing sleeves right at the bottom of the cardigan, i think its different!

Hope to speak to you all in the comments, and i hope you're having a lovely day!

(new mua lipstick in shade 13 - urban decay naked 2 palette in Bootycall, Tease and Foxy.) also, the lighting makes it look like ive only done one eye :( dont worry, thats not a new look im going for!


BYE! :)


3 comments:

  1. It's a really nice outfit :) I think I need to invest in some creepers soon :)

    P
    patiencebeatrice.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I steal stuff from my sister too! haha, free clothes and shoes

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaah, wish I had a sister and mum living with me right now to steal clothes from! xx Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete