Monday 20 May 2013

OOTN + Get Ready With Me

Hey lovelies! I just recently uploaded a 'Get Ready With Me' video! It's just a smokey eye using the naked 2 palette and a nude lip.
I also show you guys my outfit, here it is if you want to see it, i wore it out to dinner on saturday night :)



(Black Lace Crop top - Topshop - £16)

(Black Skater Skirt - Topshop - £21)

('Lita' Rip offs - Quiz - £25)


YAY! :) Hope you guys liked my ootn and will watch my new video, where you can watch me get ready! Love you guys and i'll put the video in this post :)

Much love,
Jessica xo


                                         

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi your outfit is cute :) i am a new blogger here and i have no idea what so post ...so i'm just checking out other people stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much! :) aw cool! well thankyou for checking me out, and good luck! xo

      Delete
  3. Hey! I have tagged you in Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty - come and have a look.

    After you have done this come and tell me so I can take a look.

    Belle xx
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete