Friday 24 May 2013

Seven Deadly Sins Of Beauty Tag

Hello lovlies! I was tagged by the beautyful Belle over at http://mascara-and-maltesers.blogspot.co.uk :) So thankyou Belle! lets do this!

Greed- what is your most expensive beauty item?
I'm actually quite good when it comes to finding good deals on my beauty items. But probably the most expensive item (that i can think of right now) is my MAC brush set. It was £40-45, so for that to be one of my most expensive items i dont think it that bad!

Sloth- which product do you neglect the most due to laziness?
For some reason, i just tend to not put on lipstick (im trying now!). After i put all the rest of my makeup on i usually cant be bothered to put on lipstick which would be the last thing i do.

Wrath- which item do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Eyeshadow. No matter how much primer i put on, it still fades a lot and creases into my eye socket if that makes sense. So if i wear a dark eyeshadow by the end of the day i tend to get a black/dark line across my crease :(

Gluttony- what brand makes up most of your make-up collection?
Probably, MUA or maybelline or rimmel. Haha, sorry there's about the same of all of them!

Pride- which product gives you the most confidence?
Probably mascara as i dont like my eyelashes without it, but also foundation. Especially when i have quite a few blemishes here and there.

Lust- which item is at the top of your beauty wish list?
Probably the Naked Basics palette, it looks so nice and just the right amount of colours :)

Envy- which make up product/look is great on others but not yourself?
Smokey eyes, or filled in eyebrows (not too much). I just cant seem to pull the two looks off at all :(

No comments:

Post a Comment