Monday 13 May 2013

My Everyday Makeup Routine

So i uploaded my first ever makeup tutorial on to youtube :) It's just a simple everyday look that i wear almost everyday. Smokey neutral eye with a bright-ish lip, i will post the video at the end of this post but i will also upload the pictures of the makeup i use everyday! 
Enjoy :)

(Garnier Moisture Match Foundation for dry to very dry skin)

(MAC's prep + prime, MAC's Mineralise SatinFinish Foundation - NC15)

(Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer) 

(Rimmel's Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 005 Silky Beige)

(Maybelline's Expert Wear Blush in 62 Rosewood)

(Naked 2 Palette by Urban Decay - YDK and Snakebite)

(Maybelline's Rocket Volume Express Mascara)

(Rimmel's Soft Kohl eye liner in 061 Jet Black)

(Carmex Moisture Plus in Light Pink)

(Maybelline 250 Mystic Mauve Lipstick)

I LOVED filming this video, and i need to invest in a better camera so i can show my eye shadow more :( Let me know what you think of these products and my everyday make up routine! Enjoy watching and have a great day! <3
Much love,
Jessica xo


HERE IS THE VIDEO :) 'My Everyday Makeup Routine' :)

http://youtu.be/Qw_1zl2njXI



No comments:

Post a Comment