Saturday 18 May 2013

MUA Lip Products Review










Hey guys! So today i'm going to be reviewing MUA's old and new lip products :) I recently went on a little splurge in Superdrug including face products (which i will review tomorrow). So lets start with the lipsticks :)


(MUA Lipstick in Shade 11)
 (MUA Lipstick in Shade 3)
(MUA Lipstick in shade 13)
I got these lipsticks in shade 13, 3 and 11 :) I LOVE THEM. They were on offer for 2 for 3 lipsticks :) and other ranges! So i couldnt resist, i wanted to get 3 completely different colours. Here are the swatches:
(In order - left to right - Shade 11, shade 3, shade 13)

I tried them all quickly to test them out before i went out and they were super soft and didnt feel like a £1 product. I never usually wear bright red lipstick but i wanted to take a risk and i really like it! They feel really smooth and dont dry my lips, it doesnt cake up on my lips and the colour is very vibrant! Im so glad i picked these 3 lipsticks up and i will definately be repurchasing!
 Next, i bought their power pout lip tint and balm:

(MUA Power Pout in shade 'Irreplacable

I didnt realise it was also a balm and i was so surprised with how moisturising yet pigmented it was! Im so happy with it and wore it out to dinner tonight and it didnt fade a bit :) Also, i feel that they could be a dupe for Clinque's chubby sticks or Revlon's lip pencil/sticks (cant remember what they are called haha). So pleased with it :) Here is the swatch for it:




Lastly, i picked up their lipgloss in shade 'my lips are sealed'. I love it, i wore it for work all day and it didnt fade one bit. It lasted all day and stayed very bright and although i have very dry lips it didnt fade at all! :) I also feel that this good be a good dupe for the Apocolips Lip Laquer as its very intense!

(MUA High Intensity Lipsgloss in 'Lips Are Sealed'


All of this together cost £7-8! Crazy, and so totally worth the price (worth more), they are so great for their prices i find it crazy! I definitely recommend all their lip products and will be repurchasing more soon :)

What do you guys think of MUA's products? I love them and their prices haha! Let me know what you think in the comments.
Much love,
Jessica xo














No comments:

Post a Comment