Friday 17 May 2013

Being a Blogger/Youtuber

Hello!
I've only been on this whole beauty blogging scene for about a week now (although i've stalked everyone else's blogs for much longer) and i'm already loving it! Seeing other peoples blogs and opinions inspires me to share my own and come out of my comfort zone and try new things! I never used to be like that, and i love being able to help others with reviews and opinions and such. I'm also on youtube too and i've started to write down ideas for my blog and youtube which you can see...


I just love it already so i know there will be even more to come! Just wanted to post this as i've been sick for the past few days and blogging and reading everyone else's blogs has really cheered me up! I can't wait to see what the future brings! (Cheesy i know...)

PS. I BOUGHT THIS AMAZING PINAFORE THAT BEAUTYCRUSH HAS...

(From beautycrush.co.uk)

I'm so excited to receive it and you can expect a OOTD with this sometime next week, also with a rather lovely pair of heels from h&m. But i wont give too much away!

Hope you all have a lovely night/day!
Much love,
Jessica xo


4 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm new to blogging as well :) wow you've done so many already, I've only managed two so far :P xx

    http://misshazelroxanne.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw cool! ill check out your blog now and follow you :) haha thanks, yeah i'm trying to do one every day haha! xo
      much love!

      Delete
  2. I've also just created a blog and feel a little lost - but I think I am getting the hang of it!

    Good luck sweetie xx

    Michelle
    http://mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw you are! love your posts, just followed you :) thanks for commenting! xx

    ReplyDelete