Thursday 16 May 2013

Rimmel London's Apocalips Lip Lacquer

Hello lovelies! 
So i'm currently sick at the moment which absolutely sucks! I've had a non stop headache for 2 days and I'm hot, got a stomach ache, all that good stuff. So i've been in bed a lot today...

                                    
My cat always decided a to lay on me in bed... Plus I think she knows when I'm ill! Hmmm...

BUT I decided why not make a blog post while I'm laying here. So I reached over beside me and picked up my Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Laquer. 
                                     
I have it in the shade 102 Nova. I can't believe how vibrant and bright these colours are! I got this one thinking it would be not as dark as the others but it is really bright! I got it when they first came out so I didn't really read any reviews on it. Now when I look, there are many mixed reviews on them. Honestly, I've only worn it once, but not because I don't like it. I just reached over for balm or lipsticks instead. BUT it stayed on nearly all day and didn't really lose it's colour. However, weirdly I found after a while it made my lips dry, but I have very dry lips so I'm not sure if it's just the way my lips reacted. I love the colour of Nova even though I wasn't expecting it. 

I'm not too sure on these Apocolips lip lacquers, so I want to find out more from you guys. What do you think of them? Any shades you would recommend? I would love to know! Love it of hate it?

Much love,
Jessica xo

No comments:

Post a Comment